- About Us
- Next Steps
Accelerated Project Delivery Methodology
APDM Implementation Methodology
The APDM implementation roadmap is designed to support our implementation teams during their effort to plan, manage, and deliver myTeamSuite implementation projects. The information required to complete this process is collected through an online survey that we have constructed for this exact purpose.
The implementation process has five phases:
1. Project Preparation: The project is formally started, and planning is well under way.
2. Business Architecure: The project team gathers requirements and conducts the conceptual design of the solution.
3. Buildout: The solution is built and the integration tested; performance tests are planned.
4. Final Preparation: End users are orientated; this is the final check before the cutover to the new system solution.
5. Go Live and Support: The solution receives confirmation, ongoing support is in place, and the project is closing.
At the phase level, the diagram above provides a visualization of the phases and content of the APDM methodology.